RESULTS I WANT TO ACHIEVE
By the 2019-2020 school year: 90% of grade level teachers and 90% of the subject areas at the junior high will use blended learning as standard instruction in their classrooms.
The progress towards this result will be measured by
- Feedback from all teachers, surveys as a Google Form will be given to teachers to track the use/non-use of blended learning, students, and administrators, and administrative observation
- To begin the blended learning transition, teachers will choose one lesson per month to convert into a blended learning lesson.
- Teachers will hold each other accountable when utilizing a blended learning tool by reminding each other about blended learning strategies and sharing new tools.
- Staff will participate in continuous professional development provided by instructional technologists, me, or colleagues.
- Teachers already implementing the blended learning approach
- Teachers not so sure about using blended learning
Just for fun, here’s one of my favorite “influencer” videos…
Grenny, J., Patterson, K., Maxfield, D., McMillan, R., & Switzler, A. (2012). Influencer: The new science of leading change: (2nd ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill Education.
(n.d.). 10x Your Influence – VitalSmarts. Retrieved October 29, 2017, from https://www.vitalsmarts.com/resource/10x-your-influence/
(2011, April 1). Hand washing – Influencing behavior change. [video file]. Retrieved October 29, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-N57TtyToE